WELCOME to the Time Management Course
Benjamin Franklin said: Time is money.
In this course we will teach you how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your office space, organising your workflow, learning how to use your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
WHAT DOES THE TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency, understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals, identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them, learn what to delegate and how to delegate well and finally take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Good time management is crucial to your success. A day is limited to 24 hours, learn how to manage it effectively and wisely with this course.
- Anyone looking to improve their time management
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Office Administrators and Assistants
- Sales people
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.