WELCOME to the Personal Finance Course
Personal finance is the financial management which an individual or a family unit is required to do to obtain, budget, save, and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events.
WHAT DOES THE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to understand personal finance, manage your money, understand financial products, build and manage your portfolio and understand factors that affect your personal finance planning.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Not too clued up when it comes to your personal finances? Then this is the course for you!
- Anyone interested in improving their personal finance
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand personal finance.
- Manage your money.
- Understand financial products.
- Build and manage your portfolio.
- Understand factors that affect your personal finance planning.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.