Writing Reports and Proposals
WELCOME to the Writing Reports and Proposals Course
Many people are defeated by the attitude that writing is an awesome task. These people do not trust themselves with the language. They go to the files to see what has been done in the past. To overcome their insecurity, they try to write to impress. They hunt for big words to sound like an authority on the subject. They pad their reports to indicate thoroughness. That is not the path to confident, effective writing.
WHAT DOES THE WRITING REPORTS AND PROPOSALS COURSE ENTAIL?
Our aim with this course is to teach you the habits of good writing. With the proper attitude, a respect for how words work together and knowledge of the conventions of usage, your writing can be clear, concise, and easy to read. Research the topic and consider your view, then say what you mean in the simple language you would use with a friend. Make adjustments in your wording until you are sure you are saying what you want to say.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Good writing skills are an important part of communication and an essential skill in the business world as it allows you to communicate your message clearly. Refine your skills with this course.
- Corporate Communication Officers
- Office Administrators and Assistants
- Personal Assistants
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the value of good written communications.
- Develop paragraphs that introduce, connect, develop, and conclude some part of an idea.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, motivate, and provide information.
- Proofread your work so you are confident it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.