WELCOME to the Management Principles Course
To have a proper understanding of management principles is essential to anyone in a managerial role or anyone wishing to acquire a managerial position within their company.
WHAT DOES THE MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES COURSE ENTAIL?
These notes introduce the reader to the important role that business organisations play in satisfying the changing needs of people. It sketches the role that manager’s play in making these businesses successful by applying the management process to achieve the organisation’s mission and goals. It also looks at the different kinds of manager and the different levels of management in an organisation.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Our flexible courses are easy to fit around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. We work with the best training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career.
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Management Assistants
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- HR Managers and Assistants
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- The Nature of Management
- The Evolution of Management Theory
- Managing in a Changing Environment
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial Decision Making
- Information Management
- Organising & Delegating
- Managing Change & Diversity
- Individuals, Groups & Teams in the Organisation
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.