Elements of Customer Service
WELCOME to the Elements of Customer Service Course
The most important element of any business is its client or customer. In this course, you will learn how to deliver excellent customer service.
WHAT DOES THE ELEMENTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE ENTAIL?
Our aim with this course is not to teach you laws, but rather to get you thinking outside the box and finding what works best for you to give the best possible customer service.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Good customer service is not just important, it is absolutely vital to any organisation’s success. Become a valuable asset and an integral part of your company through excellent customer service with this course!
- Anyone dealing with customers
- Sales people
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business owners and General Managers
- Call Centre Agents
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Identify and define Customer Service.
- Understand the importance of customers and their role within organisations.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Set goals and targets to achieve customer service excellence.
- Improve your communication and presentation skills.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.