WELCOME to the Effective Communication Course
No organisation can function properly without a good system of communication. Employees must be able to communicate effectively.
All people need to communicate and in a business people have to communicate all the time and in all situations. Communication is used to solve problems, give instructions, resolve conflicts, motivate employees, persuade clients, chair meetings and interview prospective employees. Unfortunately, very few people in business can communicate effectively. Studies show that the average adult listens at 25% efficiency and cannot formulate clear oral and written messages! The nonverbal behaviour of people of varying cultures and backgrounds is also often misunderstood.
WHAT DOES THE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course we cover the basic principles of communication, interpersonal relationships & social interaction, organisation communication, communication in interviews and so much more.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Experts claim that this inability to communicate effectively is the root cause of much of Labour unrest in companies. It leads to low productivity and bad interpersonal relationships, which can be avoided by communicating more effectively. Effective communication is the best tool for any person in business. What about using it more fully?
- Anyone dealing with customers
- Sales people
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business owners and General Managers
- Call Centre Agents
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Identify the basic principles of communication
- Understand interpersonal relationships & social interaction
- Understand organisational communication
- Understand communication in interviews
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.