Human Resources Management Principles
WELCOME to the HR Management Principles Course
Human Resource Management (or HRM, the acronym used in the book) is rooted in work as a socio-economic human activity and as performed mainly in the context of organisations.
WHAT DOES THE HR MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES COURSE ENTAIL?
This course provides a comprehensive view of HR Management Principles in South Africa.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Our flexible courses are easy to fit around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. We work with the best training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career.
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Management Assistants
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- HR Managers and Assistants
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- South African Human Resource Management in context
- HRM strategies and policies: frameworks of managing human resources
- Workforce Planning
- Searching for the right work talent
- Motivation and work
- Leadership at work
- Managing, assessing and enhancing work performance
- Developing South Africa’s human resources: Macro – level perspectives on the agenda and frameworks
- Remunerating employees
- Providing employee incentives and benefits
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.