Human Resources Skills Programme
WELCOME to the Human Resources Skills Programme Course
The Human Resource Department is a function designed to maximize employee performance in organisations by looking after their well-being and in turn receiving high performance or productivity levels in order to achieve the organisations goals.
WHAT DOES THE HUMAN RESOURCES SKILLS PROGRAMME ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to identify successful HR Practitioner and Competencies, understand HR Management and Legislation, make use of recruitment sources, understand the recruitment process, conduct an effective interview as well as the history of the HR function.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Become a vital and integral part of your organisation with the Human Resources Skills Programme.
- Entrepreneurs or start up business owners
- Anyone who is self-employed
- Prospective HR Managers and Assistants
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Anyone within the HR environment
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recall the history of Human Resources.
- Identify successful HR Practitioner and Competencies.
- Understand HR Management and Legislation.
- Understand the recruitment process.
- Make use of recruitment sources.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.