Introduction to Business Accounting
WELCOME to the Intro to Business Accounting Course
If you are new to small business accounting this course is for you.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Our flexible courses are easy to fit around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. We work with the best training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career.
- Anyone who wants to learn Accounting
- Anyone looking for an Accounting foundation
- Junior Financial Managers
- Entrepreneurs or start up business owners
- Anyone requiring basic financial skills
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Starting a business
- The bookkeeping and accounting cycle
- Assets & Liabilities
- Income and expense Accounts
- Fundamental rules of double-entry bookkeeping
- Value Added Tax
- Producing the balance sheet
- The profit and loss account
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.