Leadership Skills for Supervisors
WELCOME to the Leadership Skills for Supervisors Course
Leadership is an essential skill for all supervisors and managers. Critical leadership skills are necessary for success as a supervisor or manager. This course will give you the personal, interpersonal and group skills to be influential, facilitate group performance and become an effective leader.
WHAT DOES THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORS COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to prioritize, plan, and manage your time, identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style, develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles, search for ways to overcome communication barriers, determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching, explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Want that management position? Or do you simply need guidance on how to effectively motivate your employees? Then this is the course for you!
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.