WELCOME to the Marketing Management Course
Marketing is not some basic and unimportant or less important function in an organisation. In fact, marketing has a most crucial role to play in the success of a business. Marketing contributes to the attachment of the fundamental objectives of most businesses, which include survival, profitability and growth.
WHAT DOES THE MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
It is vital for businesses to assess the wants and needs of current and future customers and this can be done through various marketing activities. These activities are components of the marketing concept and include ensuring, among others, that: the product offering is designed and managed in such a way as to provide maximum customer satisfaction; prices and price policies meet customer expectations; products are available where the customer wants them; and customers are informed (communicated to) about products and their availability.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Marketing is a fundamentals part of our daily lives. Almost half of every rand spent pays for marketing costs, which include marketing research, product development, packaging, transportation, storage, advertising and sales expenses. By developing a better understanding of marketing, you will become a better – informed consumer. A better-informed customer will better understand the buying process and be able to negotiate more effectively with sellers. Moreover, you will be better prepared to demand satisfaction when the goods and services you buy do not meet the standards promised by the manufacturer or the marketer.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- What the marketing environment entails
- Understand consumer behaviour
- Conduct marketing research & information management
- Make product, branding & pricing decisions
- Provide customer vakue & retention
- Conduct marketing planning, implementation & control
- Employees in marketing departments
- Managers in marketing departments
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.
ENJOY the course and Good Luck!