WELCOME to the Performance Management Course
In this course you will learn about goal setting, training, coaching and evaluation, to improve and manage the over all performance of employees.
WHAT DOES THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to set goals and standards, identify and understand what it takes to choose the right person for the job, identify the different stages to performance management and review, identify and understand the effective means to training and how to conduct performance reviews.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
This course is perfect for managers or supervisors who need some guidance when it comes to performance management in the workplace.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Set goals and standards
- Identify and understand what it takes to choose the right person for the job
- Identify the different stages to performance management and review
- Identify and understand the effective means to training
- Conduct performance reviews
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- HR Managers and Assistants
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.