WELCOME to the Product Management Course
Product management is an organisational life cycle function within a company dealing with the planning, forecasting, and production, or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product life cycle.
WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to understand product management and the product management process, understand a product life cycle, understand product development and the development process and understand product mix management.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Product management is very important for organisations developing new products. Product development can become chaotic and expensive without a proper product management process. This course will teach you all you need to know about product management.
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Product Managers and Assistants
- Anyone within the product management field
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand product management and the product management process.
- Understand a product life cycle.
- Understand product development and the development process.
- Understand product mix management.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.