WELCOME to the Project Management Course
Project Management skills can empower and assist you with the skills required in order to complete projects on time, within budget and to project specification.
The discipline of Project Management provides proven strategies for clarifying a project’s objectives, avoiding errors of omission and eliminating costly mistakes. It also addresses the necessary people skills required in order to acquire support, boost morale and identifying resources in order to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
Project Management is a universally beneficial skill to have and can be used across a multitude of industries and in every organisation or business. Project Managers find success using a structured approach to project planning, scheduling, resourcing, decision-making, and control.
WHAT DOES THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
This course focuses on the basics of Project Management and embraces the standards and best practices as contained in the other international standards. It will provide you with a generic methodology (tools, techniques, and processes) to facilitate successful project delivery. The course is underpinned by an industry-standard Project Management methodology
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
This Project Management course is designed for working professionals who wish to master the essentials of management and apply Project Management skills and principles in a work context. The programme’s format and structure allows for flexibility and meets the needs of working professionals who can only ‘afford’ to study part time. You will learn to plan, schedule and control a project with the knowledge obtained from this course.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Apply traditional and alternative Project Management techniques, processes, and strategies
- Plan, schedule and control a project
- Manage a project by results and activities
- Apply various applicable Project Management processes, tools and techniques
- Manage, control and retrieve project documentation effectively and efficiently
- Anyone wanting to manage projects better
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Decision Makers
- Team Leaders
- Event Coordinators
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.